Wanted Sales Advisor at The Dartry Health Club
Sales & Membership Consultant.
This is your chance to join a passionate team and work with a top brand. We’re looking for a flexible, confident and outgoing person with plenty of Va Va Voom to ensure our members receive an outstanding fitness experience every time they visit the the Dartry Health club! You will assist management in providing a facility which is maintained to the highest standards of operational and service excellence. This is a target-driven, role but you’ll have fun amidst the hard work. You definitely need the drive to close a sale and good administration skills. Prior sales experience would be an advantage but it is not essential as our training takes care of that. You’ll be confident, tenacious and organised with great attention to detail. Good at building relationships, you will thrive in a pressurised environment, and be used to thinking on your feet.
You’ll be responsible for hitting and exceeding targets. In addition you will be responsible for assisting in the day to day operations of the club. At the same time, customer service is important – that’s something we never forget, and neither must you!
As the face of our business you will need:
- Previous face to face customer service experience
- To be approachable
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- The ability to demonstrate previous experience of dealing with complaints politely and efficiently.
- You’ll be responsible for increasing membership sales, and this includes the promotion and administration work which goes with it.
- Have a passion for the fitness industry
- You need to be happy making sales – you don’t need loads of sales experience, but you have to remember it is a sales job
- You need to be a good communicator – you’ll spend a lot of time building relationships and making sure customers are happy.
- To be approachable to members and other staff
- You will be proficient with a PC for word-processing, email and database management
You must be a brilliant ambassador for our brand and a good listener able to understand someone’s goals and how they can be achieved. It’s also about listening to our members and making sure they genuinely enjoy the time they spend with us. There will be times when you’ll need to put in extra hours to cope with the demand or cover for a colleague. But, if you have the right work ethic and enthusiasm, we think you’ll positively thrive.
There’s no way you’ll get bored with this role. You will deal with everything from taking bookings and handling queries, to assisting with club events. We like fresh ideas, and we’ll help you anyway we can. Love people? Love customer service? Then we’d love to hear from you!
- Support the Sales and Membership Manager to ensure the club achieves its new membership sales target.
- Provide correct information to prospective members regarding the clubs facilities, programming, policies and prices, in an efficient and professional manner.
- Communicate where necessary with prospects / members by phone, e-mail or letter.
- Recruit new members in order to achieve set sales targets.
- Achieve the minimum standards of activity in relation to completed telephone calls, club tour appointments and sales.
- Ensure Membership Terms & Conditions are thoroughly understood and are clearly communicated to both prospects / members.
- Ensure that the facility is maintained to the highest standards of excellence.
- Ensure that we provide a safe environment for club members and team members.
At The Dartry Health Club we inspire people by helping them to achieve their goals through our training methods, programs and philosophies. We strive to offer the ultimate personal ‘escape’ by consistently providing a high level of service.
At The Dartry Health Club, we attract and retain the best people in the industry. We are serious about fitness and wellness, but we also know the importance of having a good time! So while we’re always professional, we also know how to have fun. At all times we are customer focused and we expect our team to give it their all. In return, we create a fun working environment where you can be yourself and enjoy work.
We believe in raising the bar within the fitness industry and strive for continuous improvement. We are recognized internationally as being at the forefront of innovation. That’s why we want people who think outside the box and will contribute to working for the most exciting, innovative health club around. We love ideas. Especially new ones. We look forward to welcoming you as part of the team.